If having problems the printers not printing on Pcounter, make sure you do the below when creating a new port.
- Open up Pcontrol
- Right click on the server you have under quick server list, click Pcounter, and then configuration
- Click on printers at the left, and click view non-Pcounter printer in the drop down menu at the top
- Double click on the printer you want, then create a new Pcounter port
- Now this is the important bit that you have to change, especially with HP printers, where it says protcol, make sure it’s selected to LPR, not TCP/IP. Then make sure the Printer/Queue name is selected to AUTO.
- Name your port and click next.